Thursday, February 02, 2006

Black Gen2 Masuk Kilang

02/02/2006

My Brother's Gen2 Black masuk kilang.
This baby was bought in December 2005.
http://swwoo.blogspot.com/2005/12/my-brothers-g2.html

Unfortunately, this baby creates problem on Chinese New Year.
Common and unsolved problem - POWER WINDOW.






















02/02/2006
10am - Sent to Pesat Auto (Eon SC), Wong Ah Jang. Closed for CNY

10:30am - Sent to Eon Kuantan HQ. My ticket number 012. Currently attending customer with ticket number 011. Takes 15 minutes to attend 1 customer. Looks like Streamyx is not the worst. We have competitors here. Streamyx customer service Vs EON SC customer service. Another unsatisfied issues was SA attending to those without ticket numbers, and discrimination can be seen clearly.

Attended by SA Suhairi. Check with the PC, job pending and unclosed from Glenmarie and bla bla bla tooks me another 1/2 hour of waiting. After fed up of waiting, I left the key to Suhairi and he promised car will be ready after lunch. Alright then I went home, and hope it will ready by then.

3pm - Went to check out the car. NOT YET DONE ANYTHING. Alright fine, lodge another complain. Then this fellow named GESAN attend to the car. Drive off the car to somewhere in the service bay, open up the door compartment, and he is missing. I spotted him sembang sembang with other collegues in front of SAVVY, then into the spare parts room, sembang-sembang again, makes phone call, then continue do some knocking on the door of my Gen2. After that he went outside the main door and sembang with outsiders(Oh! No! It's my physics teacher, he has nothing to do with EON SC). DAMN!!!!!.

After that even worst, 2 pretty Malay girls (I wont call it sexy but beautiful, with make up and dye hair, I wish I have a camera and take down their pics.) in the service bay. WTF, why there are so many outsiders in the service bay? So all the laki laki start sembang sembang in the group including techinical advisor (Want to know who is it, goto check yourself who is the technical advisor in EON SC Kuantan). Then Gesan went back to work with the power windows. After a few minutes he start sembang-sembang with another 2 outsiders in the service bay. At last wait until 4:30pm only can get my car.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I WILL LODGE A COMPLAIN TO THE HQ.

Black Gen2 Summary (December 2005 - Jan 2006 = 2 months)

1.
Side mirror malfunction
2.
ECU short circuited
3. Power window failed.

No comments: