I went to Ampang Park to buy MACRO FILTER. For those who read this blog, for your information, LEO will be close for renovation, so everything must go. So I have grabed a Tripod. 5' Tripod for the price of RM30. Since in my pocket there is only RM150 bucks so get the 2 filter +2 +4 at the price of RM45 each and the tripod for RM30 and I have gone bankrupt liao. No choice have to give up the Lowepro bag.
It was a good and bad day. Good day is the night before that it was a heavy downpour and I have a good sleep. Good sleep until I cant wake up to bring someone to KLCC skybridge. It's my fault and thousand apologies. The bad things is that afternoon was raining too when I went to Ampang Park, this camera stuff is damn costly for me with those rain, wet and humid condition. But no matter how I want the macro filter.
No comments:
Post a Comment